(Production Four) Photo Shoot Day!

 Today I decided to take some photos for my magazine. Since my feature article in my magazine is about Iceland's well known midnight sun, I have taken some pictures of nature including the sun to stage the effect of being in Iceland. I have also taken some pictures of a couple of my friends, some of them in the sun outside and others playing sports since one of the many things that happens during the midnight sun is celebration through sports. I also decided to head down to the beach and take some pictures there since some people decide to party on the beach during the midnight sun. One last sight I decided to take a picture of was a golfing range with golf balls out in the field since sport playing is seen as a form of celebration.  Another area I decided to explore with my photography was home décor. I decided to do this since the name of my magazine, Kali Ora, in Greek means good times, so I figured what represents time better than a clock, right? Besides the clock photo that will be on my front cover, I also decided to insert some culture into my front cover with some traditional home cooking (representing Icelandic classic home cooked meals), some interior design, and small trinkets to spruce up your home!






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Production Five) My House Style