Storyboard



Creating my story board for my magazine was very challenging, but also interesting. I struggled in the beginning with sorting out where I wanted to put certain pieces and what I wanted my final piece to look like. Figuring out where to place photos and text,  deciding what fonts to use, and trying to envision the colors you want is so important, as I have learned. According to Filmmaking Across The Curriculum: A Beginners Guide " Evoking emotion--editing shots in a particular rhythm or style can influence meaning, audience reaction and mood.".


My original idea has changed drastically since the beginning of this project. I at first was planning on doing a generic type of travel magazine with pictures, I later decided that something more artistic was more my style. Instead of generic photos in my magazine, most, if not all of the pictures included will be hand drawn by myself, to give my magazine a spectacular and individualistic style. While it was difficult to change my idea so last minute for my story board, it ended up being close to my vision in the end."The beauty of the storyboarding technique is in its flexibility and adaptability to your needs." from Storyboard Your Way To Success. I overall enjoyed my story boarding experience because it allows for you to try and plan out what you want your final product to be in an organized matter. It is also very easy t correct a mistake or make a last minute change which I thin adds a lot of creative freedom. Story boarding is something I recommend for everyone to do who is planning on making a creative piece.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Production Four) Photo Shoot Day!

(Production Five) My House Style