(Production One) Interview Candidates


For my magazine, I will need to find expert sources on Iceland to tell me about fun activities and people's reviews on certain activities. This is necessary to engage the reader and get them interested in travelling to Iceland and get them interested in reading more about the subject.  


My first person to interview will be MaryEllen Mancini. MaryEllen is a travel blogger for Hilton Hotels and she used to write for the section on their website called Hilton Mom Voyage. She tends to write about fun family activities to do on vacations with family members of all ages; she has previously travelled to Iceland so she is the perfect person to ask for her opinion on what is best to do for travelers of all ages. I have set up an interview with MaryEllen Mancini for January 5th, 2021.  


Another great source that I have chosen to interview is the Hilton Hotel Reykjavik. Hilton Hotel Reykjavik is right in the center of the big city in Iceland, so they obviously must get several questions from curious tourists who are ready for adventure. I plan to call Hilton Hotel Reykjavik and ask them what activities people enjoy, what places are best for shopping, and more questions about what the best way to explore Iceland would be.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Production Four) Photo Shoot Day!

(Production Five) My House Style